Problem Session 1 – Introduction
Welcome to the page for the first problem session! Each problem session will come with a page like this that summarizes the videos you should watch and readings you should complete beforehand, along with any handouts for the day and code examples, notes, and recordings from the problem solving session.
- 2-3 min: Introduce instructors/staff
- 2-3 min: Say hi to the people around you
- 15 min: Handout + discussion
- 20 min: syllabus
- Problem Solving Sessions, videos
- Getting Help
- Lecture 1 and 2 pages
- 5 min: q/a
- 30 mins: Peanut butter sandwhich
Before the first lecture, there are no videos to watch. You should familiarize yourself with the syllabus.
The handout for the first day has a few questions for us to use as icebreakers and to start talking about programming. You can access the PDF directly on Google Drive to download it.